The Optimum 9400 blender has been recognized as the No.1 Vitamix rival. So I was excited to be invited as a Friend of Froothie by the New Zealand distributor of the Optimum 9400 to put this powerful blender to the test. In just a few days I have created so much more than just smoothies – everything from black bean brownies, to sauces, soups and desserts.
I’ve only had it for about a week, but this is what I’m digging about the Optimum 9400 Blender so far:
- The BPA Free 2L jug, big enough to create large batches of healthy soups, desserts and smoothies for the whole family
- The tamper tool
- Everyone’s fruit and veggie intake is up, its easy to blend anything from spinach to beetroot right into a smoothie
- The amount of time saved, a soup takes about 10-15 minutes from start to finish and it comes up smooth, creamy and warm
- The simple to use variable speed control
- Easy to clean, just whizz on variable setting 8 with 1L of water and a drop of soap
- How easy and quick it is to create healthy and tasty snacks, meals and smoothies
- The free book of inspirational smoothies, soups and desserts that comes free with every blender
- This blender is crushing ice like a boss! Many blenders claim to do this, but not all truly do!
To find out what else I’m digging about the Optimum 9400 blender and to hear my first impressions, check out the video below. Hint: I loooove this blender – it’s changing our entire family’s lives!