PBS Kids THIRTEEN is turning 50! So they are asking kids K-8 to help celebrate by creating happy anniversary posters inspired by their favorite THIRTEEN kids show. Does your child love Super Why? Dinosaur Train? How about Cat in the Hat? Whatever their favorite, have them use that character in their anniversary poster for a chance to win these great prizes:
- One-year membership to Kids Club THIRTEEN
- A private birthday party (space and show) for up to 100 guests at the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
- One-year membership to the Museum of the City of New York & South Street Seaport Museum
- “The Nutcracker” shirts, ornaments and more gifts from American Ballet Theatre
- Prizes from The New Victory Theater featuring New Victory merchandise including autographed books and a family 4-pack of tickets to an upcoming performance
- Gifts such as books, plush dolls, figurines, DVDs, bookbags, and more from Kids THIRTEEN shows, including: “Angelina Ballerina”, “Curious George”, “Martha Speaks”, “Cyberchase”, “Arthur”, “Thomas and Friends”, “PEEP and the Big Wide World”
- Plus, 13 Runner-ups from each grade group (K-5 and 6-8) will receive a Kids THIRTEEN prize pack.
Visit the THIRTEEN website to find out how to enter and where you can drop off submissions. Good luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post, but as a Kids Club THIRTEEN Ambassador I share information with my readers that I feel may interest you.