I am just 10 days into the July Photo Fitness Challenge and I am really excited and inspired by seeing others joining me! I decided to make my own photo-a-day challenge this month to not only help me stay on track, but also to help me connect with others that are working, struggling, pushing through the same fitness and eating challenges as I am. I purposefully made this first month as a “get-to-know-you” kinda month. Those that have joined me are posting pictures of their breakfast, style and the people and places that inspire them to keep fit.
Willpower is great, but support is also an important part of weight loss, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I know this firsthand from the experience I am living now with Shaklee 180™. The support I am receiving from the other women in the group as well as from family and friends has been tremendous. So, when this experience as a Shaklee Blogger ends on August 31, I want to make sure that I still have that support network I need to maintain my weight – or maybe even have grown it!
I’m meeting some interesting people through #BAMFitPhotoADay on Instagram, check out the hashtag and remember it is never too late to join. Above are a few random pictures from the first 10 days – everything from colors runs, to first runs, fitness style , words of inspiration and images of what 98lbs of weight loss looks like!
5 Reasons to Join #BAMFitPhotoADay
- Keep a journal of becoming a healthier you
- Create photo evidence of the people, places and activities that inspire you – have them to come back to at a later date
- Use your instagram page as your online vision board. I like what I see on my instagram page at the moment!
- Meet other likeminded people on a pursuit to living a healthier life or losing weight
- Be inspired by others, connect, comment and learn from their photos
Thanks to everyone who is playing along and to those of you who aren’t, what are you waiting for? Next month I hope to ramp it up with mini fitness challenges to challenge us all. But as always, the topics can be interpreted however you want. If you have ideas for next month, please let me know.