Contest now closed: Congratulations to Nichol Perez who won the tickets!
What are you doing this Mother’s Day? On Sunday, May 12 at 5pm at Peter Norton Symphony Space on New York’s Upper West Side, the Listen To Your Mother Reading Series will give “Mother’s Day a Microphone” as the city and an inspirational group of women and men come together to celebrate motherhood and parenting in a meaningful new way.
Included in the cast of the New York City show are:
- Former Editor in Chief of Redbook Magazine Stacy Morrison (now Editor in Chief of BlogHer.com),
- Comedian Jaime Fernandez,
- New York City creative writing teacher Susan Buttenwieser,
- Social justice attorney and LGBT activist Nívea Castro and
- Author Tracy Beckerman (whose book Lost in Suburbia: A Momoir came out in early April)