Thanks to Mom Spark Media, I received 5 PLAY-DOH books published by Silver Dolphin Books for review. These books have been a fantastic edition to our house where Little Miss (18 months) is learning new words everyday. The best part is that Mr P (5 years old) can read the books to her and so far they have enjoyed some quiet time together – him teaching her from the books.
As soon as the books arrived, Little Miss grabbed them from my hand and anxiously wanted to read them. They are colorful, sturdy and the glossy feel that comes with board books obviously feels good in her hands. The fact that animals feature throughout the book is great, because while she is learning concepts like numbers and colors, she also chimes in with animal noises. Each book is somewhat different in its concept as well as one is a lift-the-flap, which Little Miss loves the most.
Make sure to mouseover the top left hand corner to turn on the volume. Click anywhere to play the video.
With five books to choose from, there is no chance that she will ever get bored either.
- Mama’s Little Ducklings. One of Mama Duck’s eggs is on a roll! Where could it be?
- My First Words. This book introduces young readers to a wonderful world of words with over 50 labeled illustrations!
- Counting Bunnies. Ten silly bunnies teach kids to count from one to ten!
- Making Shapes with Monkey. Monkey uses shapes to make all kinds of useful items for his friends.
- Rainbow Butterflies. Butterflies in all the colors of the rainbow subtly hide for young readers to discover.
Here is your chance to win all 5 PLAY-DOH books! Simply enter by using the Rafflecopter below. The only required entry is your email address, but of course the more ways you enter, the more chances you have of winning. Good luck! Open to US residents only 18+.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received PLAY-DOH books for the purpose of this review.