I am super excited to announce that I have been accepted into the Shaklee 180™ Blogger Program! What is it you ask? Well, I’d really like for you to watch the video below to find out more about Shaklee 180™ and what it means for me and Mama Goes BAM. If you don’t have time for the 3 minute video, skip below for a rundown of what I babble about in the video
My journey has yet to start, so I’m really hoping you’ll come along with me and learn with me. This program will be the jumpstart I need to help balance my exercise regimen, my sweet tooth and energy level. In a nutshell, this is what I covered in the video:
- I am excited to be part of the Shaklee 180™ program!
- Shaklee 180™ is a weight loss program
- I am taking part in the Shaklee 180™ blogger program for 6 months starting March 1
- I am taking part in the program while continuing to train for my next half marathon mid-April
- I think I mention again that I am excited to be part of the Shaklee 180™ program!
- I will be sharing regular photo updates of my hopefully shrinking belly
- It is going to be hard to share these photos, so I will need your support!
- My updates will have both the highs and lows, but hopefully their will be more highs than lows
- And lastly…I’m excited to start this journey
disclosure: This is a sponsored post as part of the Shaklee Corporation blogger program. I have received free products, online support and incentives for participating. My opinions are my own. People following the weight-loss portion of the Shaklee 180™ Program can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.